1. aesthetic plastic surgery is cautious about the use of electric knife, skin incision is forbidden area of electric knife (but moha electrocoagulation knife can be used in cosmetic plastic surgery). other special surgical procedures, such as intestinal obstruction surgery. because of the existence of flammable gas produced by bacteria in the intestine, the use of electric knife to incise the intestine for decompression may lead to explosion and serious consequences.
2, because the electric knife action point is the place where the contact resistance is the most, so the line connecting the ground to the skin should avoid bad contact and contact and contact the area as large as possible to avoid the burn! (using a moha electrocoagulator to avoid this)
3. when the internal fixator is taken, the electric knife does not touch the internal fixator, especially the internal fixator of the spine, because the charged electric knife may damage the dural sac, nerve root or spinal cord, causing the nerve spinal cord injury to be seriously paraplegic.
4. if the deep tissue uses the electric knife, try to use the long handle, only exposes the knife point, prevents the exposed metal knife head from damaging the blood vessels, nerves and other adjacent structures.
5. be careful not to let the electric knife injure the epidermis by mistake. the subcutaneous tissues should be incised subcutaneously with the surgical knife without the electric knife as far as possible, and then scalded with the electric coagulation point to stop bleeding. in some places where there is not much bleeding, no electric knife is needed (tai man). for example, joint replacement surgery can be cut through the scalpel to the joint capsule.
6. generally speaking, after releasing tourniquet, coagulating hemostasis, rinsing, drying and stopping bleeding can be relieved if there is no active bleeding point. drainage is important. patience and meticulous hemostasis are more important.